I’m on a mad hunt for a new cosmetic case to store my makeup in.
1. Must have multiple clear pockets.
2. Must be large enough to hold around 25 MAC eyeshadows, a few blush, foundation compact, a few mascara and a few other random products. (Brushes and eyeliners are in a clear acrylic case on the counter.)
3. Must be easy to travel with in the case I need to bring all make-up with me.
4. Must be a cute design. (I mean, let’s be serious.)
5. Must not cost more than $50.
I feel like I’ve scoured all the usual suspects online with no success. This Kate Spade case below is the exact style I’m looking for, but unfortunately, it breaks criteria #5. ($135)
So keep your eyes peeled for the perfect case, gumshoes, and let me know if you spot a good one!